Sunday, May 9, 2010

a name and a blessing


we did this today!
what a wonderful day it was
i feel so old and i know its bad to say cause i should have been 'enjoying the road' but it feels like i've finally started my life.
i am so thankful to have a husband who is a worthy priesthood holder. he gave brig a beautiful blessing. very well spoken. very loving. he even blessed him to have a special love for me :)


this is how we started the morning.
i had to wake brig and i wasn't sure how it would go
thisis what i learned:
not to bath him BEFORE i feed him
we had old faithful (pee which is common) + a bowel movement.
all in the infant tub.
.delish.
but after that i fed him and he was the happiest boy in the world.
that's why he is sitting smiling at dad helping him get some inspiration for the events to come.

this represents all the priesthood in your circle brig
a powerhouse of priesthood
i am so proud to have had such good men bless my baby.
i love everyone of those men.
i love none more than these two though
........

complete me

thank you for being there mom and dad

thank you brig for trying to be so good for pictures

thank you jaydee and coleen for being there
and
a huge thank you to greg and carie for letting us gather at their home for the day.
the whole day.
on mothers day.
since they are the only ones with a house out here they play host way to often; but our afternoon was lovely lounging with family and eating yummy foods.
over all
the best mothers day yet!
hope your was too!














8 comments:

Tim said...

So sweet, what a great day, wishing I could have been there!!

Andrea Ingersoll said...

you guys are such a cute little family! love your dress - you look amazing :)

Eileen said...

I keep forgetting to sign in so that first comment was from me. By the way, you look marvelous Paige!!

kennan said...

love your dress. love your baby.

Hayden and Lisa said...

Oooh you guys all look so good! Wish we could have been there. :( I'm sure the blessing went great!!

Pam said...

What an amazing way to spend Mother's Day! So grateful I could be there to enjoy the festivities. Thanks for everything! XOXO
P.S. I L-O-V-E Brig!!!

Brooke and Dustin Jackson said...

what? you look too good to be blessing your baby. i need that dress.

brig.. come to me.

i want to see a picture of the ring on his toe!

Robyn Lamoreaux said...

First of all you look FABULOUS! Brig is so cute and getting so big so fast. I cannot believe how sweet he is. That picture of him smiling so sweet at Nate is nothing short of amazing. Wish I could have been there. I love you guys.