Monday, August 23, 2010

its a birthday boy


can't you just tell you're thrilled to be 5 months old?
i really should probably stop calling every month your birthday but it is! every 22 of the month at 7:01 i just get the butterflies. 
i need to do this again soon. 
but not too soon.
your too much fun.


daddy sure thinks so


and you know how i feel about you
:)


i call these your grandma billie faces
who btw adores you
mostly because you adore her of course :)


 they also remind me of a turtle

anyway... i sure love you baby boy
it's late and i am so slow at getting everything done
this post is already 1 day late 
this month flew by and you had a lot more time kicking around on the floor or sitting in your chairs while i cleaned, packed, unpacked, painted, etc. you seem no worse for the wear though :)
actually you have developed a lot socially this month. you are a crazy smiler all day long. you like to make noises. you turn yourself in 360 when i put you on the floor. you have successfully rolled over from your tummy to your back umm 3 or 4 times? yeah not your strong suit....you love to stand and are getting really good at it where all you need is my finger to hold on to. you have discovered our dogs. you got your first cold :( but have finally kicked it i believe. i don't feel like you've grown much this month, your still fitting into all your 3-6 month clothes pretty good. i found the trick to stop you from crying in the car. i sing. hopefully no one other than you ever has to witness this :) you love my horrible singing voice though. you still like to eat in the middle of the night. you got way off your sleep schedule this month but i think we're reigning it in. oh, and i adore you.

happy 5 months mr brig !


and thank you for being the cutest thing alive.
it makes my life quite fantastic.
love,
mom


8 comments:

Brooke and Dustin Jackson said...

i love him and need to nibble his face a little. labor day can't get here soon enough!

Mitch said...

Oh my goodness. He is so delicious.

MAEH said...

He is growing into quite the little man...so cute! Love those faces!

Chatty Natty said...

Oh my! I love that first and last picture and well, every picture in between. He is so yummy! I miss him and his parents I suppose:)

Loves!

Robyn Lamoreaux said...

He really is so adorable! I can't wait for a visit from you two!

Pam said...

Holy Cow...he is to DIE for. I can't wait until next week. His expressions are just too much! He's growing up so fast and I L-O-V-E him. Smoosh him for me. XOXOXO

Eileen said...

That boy has a million dollar smile, it melts my heart!!!

kennan said...

he is the cutest. there i said it. OH, and i meant it!