Tuesday, August 3, 2010

OUR baby


mom.....


or dad?


dad....


or mom?


i really think genetics are amazing
how did they make a baby that is such a unique mix of mom and dad?
sometimes i think brig is all me
like from the nose up
then other times i think he is all nate
like when he already has the same ear wax situation and fuzziness of nate
but truth is he is both of us
and safe to say we're both crazy about him
and maybe me a little bit more than nate :)


ps still unpacking.... but i've made some progress in the office area thus the post.
i finally have a printer! i can't believe i haven't had a printer for 2 years... running down to kinkos for every little office need sucked, $70 i am fully functioning and can finally scan photos!






2 comments:

Cassandra Potter Kemp said...

So cute I think his eyes and nose look like you and the rest nate. I want to meet him at some point!

Pam said...

CRAZY!!! No matter who he looks like...I LOVE him!!! XOXOX