Sunday, November 21, 2010

the first visit back

i have decided that you don't realize how much you miss something until you see it again.
that is how this friday was for me.
my cheerleaders are in the heart of competition season and since i haven't been able to make it to either of their competitions it was really important for me to be there for their fall performance. 
since a drive to san ramon is no walk in the park.... we made a day of it
brig and i began the trek around 11, stopped by ikea for some house essentials [and non essentials] then met cass and cleo at the plaza where i used to work.
it was a rainy day, i was late, cass was leaving he next day for thanksgiving, but my i'm sure glad we got to spend some time together!

i was famished so cass kindly sat through a 3pm methany's lunch


these two didn't mind though
they worked their way through puffs and french fries


stop it brig.
:)


after lunch we fed the duckies and took some cousin pics.
they love each other.
really cleo, you stop it.


brig, still a gentle guy, just had his hand on cleo the whole sitting
cleo just wanted to eat that leaf and the puffs her mom was scattering around the lawn for the duckies :)


smoochies
i'm really a little concerned brig knows what to do here...


and then he needed to give cous some loves
yes, i do have a cuddle-er and i <3


and then cleo was off!

i stopped into the salon and saw all my old people, who i really miss.
then i stopped by greg and carie's, who i really miss.
then it was on to the cheer gym to see more people i really miss.
the salon goes on and changes with out me
mckay and jayden grow up with out me
my cheerleaders are getting better and better with out me.
and me?
i thought i was doing really good up north here
then i had my first visit back
i realized
i really miss it there in 1125 waterstone place
i had people
i was a part of things.
it's so hard to get to that place when you move somewhere new.
so
to all my people in the east bay...
i love you. i miss you. thank you for being so kind.

3 comments:

Pam said...

Too Cute!!! Can't wait to see our little guy on Wednesday. And don't worry...you will soon have Windsor people too. XOXOXO

Justin & Kristi said...

SO CUTE!

Tyson and Ashley Gardner said...

Paige! I absolutely LOVE to follow your blog! That baby of yours is so handsome!! Looks like things are well with you! You should let me know when your in Utah and maybe we can go to lunch or something a catch up! Xoxo
Miss you lots!
Ashley (Weisenburger) Gardner! :)