Wednesday, June 8, 2011

The going ons...

Nothing out of the ordinary has been going on round here. Just life.
It's amazing how wonderful good old life can be. We've enjoyed about 3 weeks of having family breakfasts, evenings, and weekends together. A routine. No trips or parties or important appointments. Just easy life.
So what does that mean for us? Well a healthy lifestyle of eating right and exercise.(all the sudden I love jogging... like I go everyday. I know me. It's crazy but I feel so great when I do.) A lot of movies in and evening strolls out. As well as a good amount a tv and snuggling. I've had no desire to be "projecting". So I haven't. I've just been doing well... life.

Having said that. A lot of great and momentous things occur in plain old life.
(Like Brig walking! A post for this later)


First on the docket...
Brig has fallen for Thomas the Train.
The most boring and shortest children show ever... which I now love as well.

Second...
Brig has a new favorite spot



It's adorable..
It's where Nate's electroinics found a home
and
where our baby has found a home


Mesmerized by Thomas, with remote in hand of course.



If you were wondering... no he cannot get out of there by himself humph..



3rdly...
Brig has discovered how to hug the dogs





I know that tongue in his face and mouth makes many a people cringe... what can you do? And plus... I'm pretty sure Brig will come down with giardia after his bout in my water fountain this afternoon. 
Really, babies can be so disgusting.

Anyway... that is what is going on :)

4 comments:

Eileen said...

He's is so cute Paige and walking, oh my goodness!

Chatty Natty said...

Walking, really? Can you hear me squeal? And running? Oh I'm dying to be able to do that soon. It's always been therapy for me as there's nothing like a good sweaty run! Can I move by you? Please?

Pam said...

Dying here that I haven't seen Brig (and you) in oh so long! But also happy that you are loving your life and your routine. Sometimes less is more... I'm just going to have to find my way to the little Clark family somehow. XOXO

P.S. You are NOT one of us if you truly love running!

Heather said...

Those pictures are just TOOOOOOOO CUTE!!!! He is such a handsome little guy. I can not believe how big he is getting and that he is walking.