Wednesday, November 9, 2011

A visit from the Jackson girls


I can't even say how excited I was to have my sister come out
and how flattered and thankful I was that she made the sacrifice to come.
Casue' its really no easy feat making it to norcal solo.



Or I guess I should say our day at the beach?
It's the only day I took any pictures...
But the above is Poppy, who on getting suited up immediately ran to the water with her pail and kindly got the assistance of a stranger to fill it up for her.
That girl is daring, knows what she wants, and is far to clever in getting her way.



Brig always loves a little sand.
Even though on our way out the door little man did a head dive from the top of the garage stairs.
Just wait till I get to the black eye post....

This little one is a sweet heart. A very worried about great white sharks sweetheart but I loved watching her older sister pop-tart and play along with her mommies "stars to a china doll" trick.
I had a lot reminiscing of Brooke and I. She older sistered me a lot. And I loved her like Poppy loves Minie. 

(Brook pseudo-Aunt Chrissy)

We lazed around, went to the beach, attended Sonoma county church, and even ventured into the city.
But, none of that will be documented in these pictures.
Because as much fun as it was, we were busy, and exhausted, and well didn't take pictures.
It was lovely though, even though Brooke had a few revelations of her older-sistering that got me question having kids so close (my stunting partner in high school she assigned to me... nonsense).
Thank you Brookie.

oh...
And I'm sorry if I am a ornery pregnant lady :(

2 comments:

Pam said...

The two peanuts and their own little peanuts. The cycles of life.....sigh. Wish I could have joined you all. XOXO

P.S. EVERYONE get a little ornery when they are prego....EVERYONE!! It's just the way it is....

brooke c jackson said...

paige.... nick had potential to be a star. you know it. i know it.

i