Thursday, December 22, 2011

little christmas-ings

Item #1
Nutcracker Suite Music Box


Little did I know when my dream of owning a Nutcracker Music Box came true, Brig's did too.
When I first pulled it out of its box I sat it on a chair so he could get a good view.
That lasted one showing.
But do you see the wonder on that face?


It then found a home here.
He can barely see over the edge of our console table so I pulled up a chair for him for better view.
He'll watch it 3-4 times through (8 songs each time)
And when I don't pick him up and dance around, his little legs will waggle and dance along.


This picture cracks me up because if you know my house you know what went on here.
Brig pushed this chair all the way from the breakfast nook so he could have a better view.
Now press play mom.

Item #2
Vanilla Steamers

  
They just taste like Christmas to me.
And Brig loved having his own.
He was such a big boy carrying it and drinking it all by himself.


Yum.
And see that fireman badge?
A kindly fireman watching me chase brig around starbucks offered it him as a small distraction.
It didn't work. But it sure looked cute on his coat.

Item #3
YouTube


I made the horrible mistake of introducing Brig to train videos on YouTube.
We were shopping around for the perfect model train for under our tree and I let Brig take a looks to see his reaction.
Love.


He sat watching model trains on YouTube for at least 30 minutes.
And now any computer, phone, laptop, is requested he watch trains.
And No, he isn't nice about his requests or polite when it's time to stop watching them.

But those 3 things have been very much a part of our Christmas season here.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Bring him back here....quick!!

Eileen said...

Wonderful pictures of your little guy. So glad you share them!