Thursday, December 22, 2011

oh, Christmas tree!

We found Grandma Buddy's last year.
And Nate said I made the same comment last year 


"I want to live in this house"
My pictures do no justice. But Grandma Buddy's is the cutest most picturesque place on Christmas tree earth. And don't worry, you'll get better pictures next year because I've decided this will be the location of Christmas Card 2012.


There are rows and rows of trees all priced and ready to be chopped down by yourself.

  
And these rows and rows surround this amazing house, all dressed in garland.


Though I thought this was going to be a hands-free lovely experience, I thought wrong.
Brig loved the rows and rows and ran and ran and really made actual tree shopping impossible.


We finally just cut one of the trees he happened to stop in front of down.


And poor Nate broke quite the sweat hacking our tree down with this contraption.
Oh and Brig was trying to climb through the fence to get to the road.


You pay in the "wreath barn" which is the cutest place ever with a fully equipped train set, town, hot chocolate bar, flocking service, mistletoe displays, and of course wreaths.


Like I said, I anticipate next years Christmas card to be spectacular.


And then there is nothing more romantic than driving home with a tree atop your car.
And because this is how it really is when I want to take pictures, here is Brig throwing a fit over my shoulder.



As for the finished product of our tree?
Grandma Buddy's might be the most picturesque, but our tree sucks this year.
It sits lopsided, Brig destroys the ornament arrangement, and it doesn't even smell.
So no tree picture to remember it by and good riddance 12/26!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I want to get my tree there!!! And love Brig's cooperative nature on all fronts. This boy has a mind of his own! :) Miss you guys!! XOXOXO

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.