Friday, December 9, 2011

Tanksgiving

I threw a grand fit about making it back to Utah for Thanksgiving this year. Nate mentioned we probably could only make it to Utah for either Christmas or Thanksgiving but not both.
For some reason, nothing sounds more depressing to me then being alone on Thanksgiving. 
Christmas, not so much it is fun in and of its self.
But Thanksgiving? It's a holiday built around a table of food shared with family.
So we made it to Utah.
And it was a Williams year.
Us Williams are on a "on-year off-year" rotation with in-laws and such.



My favorite Williams Thanksgiving in memory.
 It was only my immediate family which made it low-key, relaxed, and as intimate as 25 can be.
My favorite.


My family.
I love them.
Oh and know what we did the night before thanksgiving?
I revealed that baby #2 is a BOY.
I made cupcakes with blue frosting in the middle. Everyone bit in at the same time.
I would say the majority was surprised to say the least :)
And somehow I didn't snap a photo of it at all?


Brig loved the freedom of being at Nannie's.
He played outside, went up stairs to play, then down stairs to play and it really was pretty hands-off as parents. And he sported his Thanksgiving suit created by yours truly out of Nate's old sweats.
It's cute.

He kinda loves his Dad. 
And after Nate watched him while I got my hair done, my sisters explained he is much more fun of a parent than me.

And my sisters.
nothing like em'.
And do we like Brooke and I's matching bump?

Thank you Mom and Dad for a wonderful Thanksgiving.
We are truly thankful for you two!

1 comment:

Pam said...

Sigh....come back!