Wednesday, March 12, 2008

Birthday part II

For Nate's birthday dinner with his family he wanted Happy Sumo. So Happy Sumo it was

Nate with his mom and dad. Their responsible for his existence (thank you)


The fam that could make it to dinner. This seems to be the trend for dinner I think its cause Jayce and Jules don't have kids either so we're all available for dinner. It was such a fun time! Really the Clark's are my favorite people to go to eat with. His mom orders like 4 appetizers and then it just keeps going from there. We always wind up eating for over two hours and its always so fun. I wouldn't mind having birthdays dinners every week. It was a great time and we all love you Nate!


Me and my Baby

1 comment:

Robyn Lamoreaux said...

umm.... that sounds like my kind of dinner. Do you think that next time I am in town Nate's Mom will take me to dinner with them? I love the last picture of you two. It's a good thing you are not short and Nate is not tall:)