Thursday, March 20, 2008

The delicious food

I've heard a lot about Nate's mission but probably more than anything I've heard about the food on his mission. Ha no not really but I've heard a lot about the food. SO there are 3 of Nate's favorites and they are 1) Chris Madrid's 2)Queers 3) Rudy's


Chris Madrid's has THE best jalapeƱo burger ever. They are HUGE and the cheese is extra amazing, Nate claims they like have a copyright or something on the cheese.


I love you

It was also a big spot for the missionaries so on the wall of Chris Madrid's is this shirt and tie with the missionaries that have eaten there on it.(His name is right next to his head)

At a little hamburger joint in the neighboring city to Carrizo, Crystal Hills, you find Queers. They are soft served ice cream with icee on top. Ingenious.

Great risks have been taken for these before and I now understand why

Rudy's. As most people know barbecue is a big deal in Texas. This was always Nate's favorite.

This is how you eat it... on a piece of paper accompanied with wonder bread

And this is how it tastes... mmmm

4 comments:

Andrea Ingersoll said...

That's so sweet you got to go back to Nate's mission place. I want to go back to Austin's so bad, but it's in Madagascar, which seems kinda impossible to get back there in the near future. Maybe?

Pam said...

So great that it was a trip of food memories! Yummy....

kennan said...

i want that hamburger in my belly right now..... hold the jalepenos.

Cameron said...

AHHH I'M SOOO JEALOUS!!!
Nate has excellent taste in BBQ. The only time I ever went to Texas I went to Rudy's and I've never found it's equal to date!