Wednesday, March 12, 2008

Birthdays!

My man turned 24 yesterday! I love birthdays.. especially for people like my husband. Really I am so glad he was born. He makes my life so wonderful. Not to mention interesting... he is such a boy, but I love every bit of him and was glad we could celebrate him.

Brooke and Nate actually share their birthday so we did a joint party at my mom's. Brooke picked the dinner menu, Nate picked the dessert. It was all AMAZING but Nate dessert pick, my mom's strawberry shortcake, is extra amazing.
Thank you siblings for your happy birthdays to Nate. Kennan he particularly liked your gift... unfortunately I think it will double his time on the computer reading sports articles.
The birthdayers
Redford wanted to give Nate a Birthday kiss (if you look close you'll see his tongue in Nate's nose)....Oh and he is getting huge....
And the wonderful women who made the event possible, thank you mom!

1 comment:

Pam said...

Ewwwww...remove that ugly picture of me at once!! That double chin look is disgusting!