Monday, March 24, 2008

Fun little tid bits...


San Antonio

After a few days Nate decided it was time to do downtown so here it is


The Alamo
Me with a snow cone at the Alamo. I love snow cones
The back of the Alamo with a cool tree..
The river walk. It's really pretty, but we were there on a Saturday and it was like 95 degrees.. ahh
San Antonio temple
Cascarones!

Mexican Easter eggs with confetti inside. Apparently you crack them on people heads? Well Nate was telling me about them so inevitably one of the people we visited he got some from so we cracked them before we left!


Nate wanted me to take a picture of his socks on the way home

1 comment:

Pam said...

OK...I think I could come visit you there this summer. It looks like a fun place...not so much where Nate lived but these photos, YES!