Friday, August 29, 2008

Anniversary Hornblower Cruise

Silly Nate planned a dinner cruise around the Bay for our Anniversary. It was supposed to be a surprise but he is really bad at surprises and consequently was so excited he told me the day before the event. I guess it helps with dress codes though :)





Our lovely Cruise ship





Happy Anniversary to us! It was so cold in the city that night... I needed my Northface!



We got the 'special occasion' package which came with Champagne... in our case sparkling cider... chocolates and fluted glasses.



Nate made faces at me all night... so it serves him right to have this picture posted.


It was such a fun little cruise... unfortunately it got really foggy so we couldn't see the sights all that well but the food was delicious, the music was nice, the dancing was fun, and the company was excellent.

3 comments:

Pam said...

Way to go, Nate! Looks like lots of fun and a very romantic way to celebrate 2 great years!

Andrea Ingersoll said...

That is soo soo sooo fun! Happy anniversary! I think Austin needs help planning things like that. Our 2 yr is coming up too... so let's see if he comes up with anything....haha it could get interesting. I love that first picture of you guys on that other post - engagement picture i'm assuming. Your hair is sooo dang long. Really cute posts! Okay....we barely finished the third season of prison break right in time for the new season to start. I didn't watch it last night (NO TV YET ... ah) but it is Tivo'd at my sisters so I can't wait to watch it. I'm so sad about SUCRE being in Sona. I LOVE HIM!!!!!!!!! Okay - we will have to keep in touch about it...

CharLee Carn said...

Happy Anniversary! Your man knows how to make a girl happy! Like Andrea said about Austin...mine needs some help as well ha ha! So lets just say your one lucky girl! :) I hope everything is going good with you two out there in California! Keep in touch!