Wednesday, August 13, 2008

Super Diamond

So I've been a little depressed this past month being in California and trying to adjust to my new life (ie working). And because we are settled we haven't been doing as much outside of our house. So this past weekend we decided to get out of the house. The plaza I work in has this summer concert series they do every couple Saturdays and this week was Super Diamond. They are a Neil Diamond cover band (who doesn't love Neil Diamond?)

So after work I went and picked up Nate and we made our way to the plaza. We picked up some yummy dinner from Draeger's and found a spot to picnic and listen.

The view from our spot... we didn't get there super early cause I had work till six so we wound up sitting behind the stage.

The totally hot lead guitarist.... ah I love Neil Diamond

1 comment:

Pam said...

Don't be sad...you'd never be able to see a Neil Diamond copy cat in your neighborhood here! XOXO