Thursday, October 6, 2011

August Reunion Part II


look at that belly.
oh dear...
The August visit to Utah was only supposed to be through the weekend. Partly because I hate flying by myself at this point, partly because my parents were just out, and mostly because Natey boy was pulling his weight to get me to stay home.
So I didn't book my flight any longer than Sunday night. Then I get to Utah and I was enjoying things and thinking I was not there long enough and Coleen and I were looking at Shakespeare tickets.... and then Coleen told Nate I was staying :)
The man really can't say no to his mom. It's really lovely.



So after the weekend with the Clark's we headed down for a very short Sunday visit at my parents.
Brig enjoyed his first ice cream cone.

THEN
Cass and Misty decided Shakespeare festival sounded too fun as well and lucky for me Cass's family lives in St George.  So I hitched a ride with the all to nice Clements down to St. George and went for a visit with the Lamoreaux's until our Shakespeare retreat the following Thursday. 


That Lamoreaux lady is one busy lady. Brig and I pretty much just watched her life swirl by :) Teenage boys hanging around, cousins who want to play with you, a house full of 5 kids worth of toys. It was busy and lovely. 


These two, while bound to be best of buds, kinda just haggled each other  for toys. They sure looked cute though. Even if Sully shows Brig up in anything water. He's crazy.


And the cozy coupes...
They love them. 
Oh, and please note Brig's head that is triple the size of Sull's.
Oh cute babies :)
And thanks Robyn for the last minute hosting, babysitting, and sistering.
love you.

No comments: