Friday, October 14, 2011

oh baby :)

As of today I am 12 weeks 5 days along with baby number 2


Oh the roller coaster of emotions a baby is!
I have gone from utter elation to I am a terrible mom and probably shouldn't even have one baby let alone two.
But come April 23, 2012 2 kiddos (hopefully!) will be a reality.
I feel like I got hit by a freight train and really sleep and sit on the couch way to much. 
Hence, the I am a terrible mom thoughts. Entering into the 2nd trimester I hope some energy returns. 
That's all the griping I am allowing for now.
We are thrillllllled. 
Timing? perfect.
They will be just over 2 years apart.
Fun fact? Brooke and I officially have the same due date.
We've come a long way together that sister and I.
We ourselves are only 16 months apart and apparently there are two little spirits that really like each other and need to come to earth together.
Really, we never could have planned this.
We both found out we were pregnant the same day while we were on the phone together
and now our due date and all our dr appointments are coinciding. 
It's really very exciting.
For a few weeks there we thought this little babe might have another cousin but the timing wasn't right.
I am still heartbroken.


little 12 week baby
When we went to Brig's 12 week ultrasound we both immediately thought "that's a boy" we could see Brig's personality through the ultrasound.
Although I love this little tadpole more than anything.
Baby was a stranger!
I kept looking at the baby thinking "who are you little babe?"


My gut says this is baby is girl.
But my gut has been wrong many a time before.
Little baby was very still for this ultrasound, the technician had to be very patient with us.
Toward the end however, little baby got the hiccups or something and started bouncing around like a mexican jumping bean. Nate and I are still imitating the adorable whole body jolts.


But at the end of the day with all my worries and all my excitement I am perfectly happy with an overly rounded tummy and an image of LEFT LOWER EXTREMITY because it really is amazing that 12 weeks ago that LEFT LOWER EXTREMITY didn't exist and that now it is my world.

13 comments:

Coopers said...

super fun news! congrats.

Eileen said...

How exciting, congratulations!

kennan said...

you look gorge.

i love this baby too. i hope its a boy, and then he, ez, brig, sully, and brookes baby boy (positive thinking) can rule the world.

xo!

kennan said...

oh and move home.

Andrea Ingersoll said...

Congrats!! So exciting! 12 weeks looks good:)

Chatty Natty said...

Oh are you doing the weekly pics in the same shirt? I hope so:) I second Kennan...move home - or closer!

Jannie said...

We are so excited for you! The kids are thrilled to be getting another cousin.

Tiffanie said...

Congratulations Paige! You have an adorable family and I'm sure this little one will follow suit! Very happy for you! :)

Unknown said...

Oh my goodness...I love little baby Clark # 2 already!!!
Can't wait to meet this little cherub. And yes....you do look gorge, you are indeed a VERY good Mommy, and you DEFINITELY should move home. How else am I going to be able to help you with two little ones???? The Clark-Jackson duo need to be able to grow up together. :) Miss you soooo much! XO

brooke c jackson said...

uh oh... i love twinner babes! they are are welsh twins.
i say welsh because it sounds fancy.. and i made it up. it means cousins born on the same day. i say we do it.


woot, woot for april 2012 babies!

Sissy said...

So stinkin' cute Paige! I get giddy just thinking about another little babe in your fam! And... Ace can be the helicopter cousin to yet another perfect little person you and Nate create.

Congrats, congrats!!

Cassandra Potter Kemp said...

Congrats Paige I am so excited for you!!!

Tiffany said...

Congrats!!! Too crazy about you and your sister, but how much fun. You look adorable.