Wednesday, April 4, 2012

Brigs-isms

A few Brig-isms that are dear to my heart.
Item #1
Protein shakes.
Brig looooves them and his dad will share them with him.
yes, they still are disgusting. I can only down them when they're ice cold and at that I generally chug.
But for Brig? They're a chocolately delight.
So, one morning he found the box in the cupboard and then proceeded to make his own stash.


I love his train tent. 
It is so hilarious what he drags in there.
On this particular day protein shakes were the guest of honor.


Then he dragged them into the bedroom to play on the bed.


And then they had to come to the store with us.


Same outing HE found his own cart.
And was just too cute pushing it around :)

Item #2
The backpack.


Brig officially hauls his own crap.
Everywhere.
church, stores, parks, around the house.
you name it.
I tell him it's time to go and he rounds up his goods in his bag, carries it out to the car, puts it in the car, and if I'm lucky he forgets about it when we get out of the car.
But usually, it just comes right a long.


Item #3
spots
Oh, I had a morning of "I have to fold my sheets in their pillowcases" dang pinterest so my shelves got an overhaul.
But when I came back to the closet, Brig had helped himself to a spot on the shelves.
Other spots include behind my clothes in the closet, the window sill on dad's side of the bed, and behind the cushions on the couch.
He is cute.
Just thought I'd say :)

2 comments:

Unknown said...

He kills me!! Such a big personality in that little man! XOXO

kars and linz said...

He is so cute! He honestly sounds like my little guy to a T! We call it his "equipment". Little boys are great!