Thursday, August 9, 2007

Cubbies... Cubbies...Cubbies...


This was one of the more fun things we've done this summer. It's are second to last weekend in the Midwest so we decided we needed to make the 4 hour drive to Chicago to see the Cubs

Lovely skyline and Chicago traffic


Wrigley Field!
Some how Nate got the time of the game wrong so we were 2 1/2 hours early.... no prob ticks were tres cher at that time so we got pizza at the supposedly famous "Bacci Pizzeria"

The pizza had nothing on the good Italian stuff we've had this summer but it was sweet cause they were so huge!

View from our $85 seats

The ivy

We had driven to Chicago to get to the airport and on the speedway you can see the white sox field... cool but Wrigley field is in like the suburbs and their are houses all around with seating on the roofs! Ha you can actually buy tickets for the roof top seating


Soriano warming up before the game.... he's the only one I really knew playing.

Soriano up to bat... it was this run in which he got hurt on his way to 3rd


The Budweiser roof.... kind of a bad pic but its funny the whole roof is Budweiser. The guy next to me tried to tell me Budweiser pays 200,000 a year to the house to advertise. Who knows seems too steep?



4 comments:

B-Will said...

Paige,

Loved the pictures, and I am so jealous. I love chicago when I visited even though I froze my freaking butt off. Giordanno's is the place you need to eat pizza.
I love you sister.

Your the greatest.

Brad

kennan said...

there could not be anything more you could do to make my husband jealous. he is crying in his bed right now!

trevan said...

She's right, I am.

Nate and Paige said...

I really wanted you to be there Trev! I was thinking of how much more you'dve enjoyed it