Tuesday, August 28, 2007

One year?

Can anyone believe we've been married a year? I can't. Year one was such a roller coaster and having found myself a the one year mark I couldn't be more pleased! Oh what a nightmare or engagement was... I HATE looking back on it... But I couldn't find myself more happy. I love being married to Nate.
So for our anniversary we didn't want to do anything big after our summer away so we went to park city for an overnighter, just like out honeymoon last year.
We ate dinner at Purple Sage, which was Delicious (except for that ice cream cookie in the pic)
Opposed to what you thinking he was just testing the lighting on my camera
Of course we had to enjoy the festivities of PCMR!
That's right, I was born to destroy the Alpine Slide

And Nate was too, which is why it's such a good thing we got married!


1 comment:

Pam said...

Fun weekend! I'm glad this first year is behind you, as well.