Tuesday, August 28, 2007

To Retire or not to Retire



I have seriously considered retiring my blog because I'm no good at updating anymore. I have conflicts because I store all our pics on my computer. Nate's computer lives on our desk at home and our wireless isn't working. So my computer's only activity now is note taking at school. You now see the conflict. If I blog at school that is definitely a depletion in my attention span. I mentioned this retirement plan to my Mom, she gave me the crazy elbow... So I will continue to blog... but please forgive the post gaps. I guess I will have to give up some attention from Sluglett's lectures on Colonialism in the Middle East... fiddlesticks!
I hate posts without pics so I pulled some from the archives
Come on anything with Smart I know you'll appreciate fam

Now that's a hot man... Check out those biceps!

3 comments:

kennan said...

where is smartys belt buckle?

Pam said...

Way to update, Paigey! You have lots to share...mmmmmmm? Smart????

Pam said...

MMMMMM....it may be time for another update. The crazy elbow may be looking for you ;)