Thursday, August 9, 2007

Foundng Father or Nub?

I've had some insecurities with short hair for sometime now... it all roots for a very strange phase in my life when I forgot that as a girl, it is required to get yourself ready to look good... well at this same strange phase I had a haircut.... some new me with this cut some only have heard of the fabled doo.... I'll give a recap though.
At some point in Kennan's soul searching she thought hair was the answer so proceeded to apprentice at a hair salon. At this time I had a cute short A line but wanted to grow it out... So I told Kennan to cut all my layers to the same length so it would grow beautifully.... well she took me seriously... and I turned into George Washington

Paige Williams 2003

Very recently I chopped my hair again... some of that "don't get ready" resides in me today and the ponytail has often been the culprit. So now that my hair is short this "nub" is all I can pull off
Paige "nub" Clark 2007

So I ask you, what is worse Nub or Washington? Is short hair a bad idea for me in general?

No comments: