Tuesday, June 17, 2008

The DOG park!

SO I pretty much adore California and one of those reasons is the general dog appreciation. Everyone has dogs, and everyone LOVES their dogs, and everyone takes their dogs to the dog park! We go to this one in Dublin cause it's nice and gets a good crowd after 5 pm. I'm pretty sure my dogs think our new home is doggy heaven cause they get A LOT more play time here.


Here are my two dogs romping around. I took the pics to highlight that I shaved both of them to cut back on the shedding in out 2 bed apartment... but you can't really tell... Lucy does look slimmer with no fur though!

Redford and some of the fellow doggies. Seriously though, the dog park is our favorite entertainment right now besides LOST... Dogs are so funny when they all get together.


This park is particularly nice cause its all pretty grass and also has some art :) I think there was one dog park in UT that I new of and it was all DIRT. GROSSS come on Utah get dog friendly!

Doggies, doggies, doggies... there are this many dogs in the small dog park on any given day after 5. We love the dog park.

1 comment:

Pam said...

Awesome doggy park...love the doggy art! Who cleans up after them???