Tuesday, June 17, 2008

Saturday is a wonderful Day

I have to say the weekends have such greater value when you have a normal job... well I guess when Nate does seeing as I still don't have a job yet... But just having a day to hang out together and do whatever we please is WONDERFUL. We've been kind of busy the first couple weekends we were here going into SF and what not so Saturday Nate really didn't want to move. SO we wound up hanging around our apt and heading to the pool for a picnic/swim :)

I ate our sandwiches and treats and was content to lay out but...


Nate still likes to play at the pool. He didn't really want to go, but he REALLY didn't want to lay out. So I swam with him for a bit, we did some pool stunting and then I was ready for some sun. Nate wasn't though... so he kept swimming and I sat on my lawn chair and counted how long he could hold his breath etc. etc.... what a little boy I married :)


I made a huge deal about getting this swimsuit in like March... and this was the first occasion I got to wear it... oops...

2 comments:

Pam said...

WOW!!! Quite the gun show, Natey Boy! And you look mawwww-velous, Paigey! Can't wait to lay by that pool when we girls come to visit!

Brooke and Dustin Jackson said...

hello twins... we are looking great!