Friday, June 6, 2008

Our new home...

Well, our new home looks something like this.....

Front door to the left

Don't be fooled this is our new apartment... just not much I can change when you have a 13 ft couch that Nate demands I work around.

Oh, you like our new TV? I guess Nate decided we needed a new one :)
It's a miracle our bedroom set fit in here...
Master bath

Guestroom/Office (i didn't take pics of the office part)
2nd bath
See doesn't that guestroom and 2nd bath look soooo inviting?
Yup so your all invited to visit!

7 comments:

CharLee Carn said...

Your new place is so cute! You have some good interior decorating skills that is for sure ha! I'm glad to hear that everything went good with moving in! How fun is that to live in California...and what a fun place to meet up with the hubby..New York City! Well just wanted to say hi, keep in touch!

Pam said...

Your place is so cute! And you have that nice neighbor across the hall, too :)

kennan said...

look great and that guest bed is screaming my name......

trevan said...

I'm so glad that you still have that high-quality table and it made the trip all in one piece. take care of it, for someday it will become an heirloom.

B-Will said...

Love the new T.V. Nate. Love it, are you going to get league pass next year?

Jayson and Julianne said...

Way to go! The place looks great, I love it!

Andrea Ingersoll said...

I love your new place! It's so cute how you decorated...niiiiice TV and couch. Cosy. New York looked so so fun...I bet you've never been so glad to see your hubby again! Hope everything goes good in California!!!