Thursday, June 12, 2008

Oakland A's

Cass's family was in town for the Yankee's series so one night we decided to go too. Finally I got some real use out of my A's hat (thanks Kennan)


Nate said he was presenting the field ?
Well the game was really fun.... but around 8 ish a cold front came in and I was FREEZING. Instead of buying a $60 sweatshirt, luckily Jon had a jacket around his waste he let me borrow. Needless to say I looked great in it.... but really Jon saved my skin.... THANK YOU.


Garlic Fries.... Ive been hearing about garlic fries from 49er games since we started dating and the A's stadium had them too. So we got some for me to try.... yuck I was sick the rest of the night. Apparently they weren't 'the same' but I don't know if I'm up for trying the originals.

3 comments:

Aly said...

Paige! I found your blog through Charlee's. I'm glad I can keep up with you a bit better now. Looks like you and the hubby are having lots of fun.

Pam said...

Sigh...I have yet to see a baseball game this year! What is wrong with this picture :(

kennan said...

trev is jealous and you know it. glad that hat could get some use.