Thursday, April 22, 2010

hi. i'm one month old!

hi.
i'm one month old!

now for what i've been up to this month
....

growing

giving the stink face


AND
- i've outgrown my nb onesies (mom wants to cry)
-my little skin tag on my chest fell off today
- mom bought size 1 diapers yesterday :(
-i have rolls on my legs (just one or two)
- i smiled at mom today (i like peek-a-boo)
-i still don't sleep through the night
- i get very sick of mom by 5 pm and want dad
-i'm a spit upper

well, if he could talk that is what he'd say.

BABY BOY
i can't believe you've been mine for a month
can't ever imagine life with out you!
love love love you
xoxo
mom

8 comments:

Pam said...

OMG!!!! He has grown SOOOOO much! I'm sad...and proud at the same time. You are doing great...all of you. Is that the Williams sneer he's sporting in the stink eye shot??? Can NOT wait to see him again. I'm dying here...XOXOXO

Cassidy Clark said...

Oh - I. Love. Him. Sweetest, cutest, most adorable pictures ever. What a handsome little munchie, and I must come up and snuggle him as soon as we get back.
-Cass

kennan said...

luvs me some brig

Mitch said...

Oh, I love this post.

Andrea Ingersoll said...

that last month FLEW by oh my gosh!! He looks so much bigger and is so dang cute!! Love reading your blog and looking at pics! Hope all is well. You are a darling mom :)

Cassandra Potter Kemp said...

Oh my gosh, I swear you just had him last week!! That is crazy I can't believe how big he is!! By the way, how are you recovering from pregnancy? He is so cute, when are you coming home to Utah with him?

Brooke and Dustin Jackson said...

he's so yummy.

what are those amazing shorts he's sporting? they look like replicas of our favorite bumble bee track shorts.


and guess what??
i see a lot of natey-boy in these pictures. yay nate!

Eileen said...

Dang, he is cute!!!