Tuesday, April 13, 2010

when Grammy comes to town

a few things happen....
she holds babies
she buys you delicious food for every meal
she brings lotsa fun accessories
and
a little mcdonalds diet coke

.really though.
coleen came and spent 4 days with us this past weekend and it was splendid.
i actually missed my baby because she couldn't keep her hands off him :)
one oober plus is that us california clarks get together much more often when she's in town
as seen here with grammy holding cleo + brig

AND
the cousins
I
l-o-v-e
cleo
{especially when she's doubling brig}

oh... this is nate's favorite thing about brig:
rooting reflex
I know, cute.
We headed to greg and carie's sunday for a good ole' sunday dinner
{carie makes a delish sunday roast}
and mckay and brig
they're going to be buds

AND
cute jayden
who is a baby lover :)
....
it was a lovely weekend. so nice to have something to get together for.
thank you coleen for the fabulous time and for loving my baby
even if he looks like his mom

ps did you know my m-i-l has morning, daytime, and evening wear?
it's amazing and makes me want to be glamorous. but alas, you've either got it or you don't
coleen has it
she cans in velvet
:)











6 comments:

Pam said...

Yeah!!! New pictures at last...and Brig is changing so fast. So glad he is making friends with his CA cousins. Wish we were all so lucky! And agreed...Colleen has it! She looks gorgeous holding her grandbabes. Miss you! XOXOXO

Brooke and Dustin Jackson said...

ha..

love all the new little tid bits i didn't know about colleen.
i want to be glam!!

and, greg a carrie ought to reproduce as a profession. holy moly those are some beautiful boys... mmm mmm McKay. he is soo cute.
just sayin...


miss your bum, and i'm trying with all i can to get there for little man's blessing.

xoxo

Brooke and Dustin Jackson said...

oh.. and send cleo my way any day of the week.

talk about delish!
and my love for brig foesn't even need to be mentioned. it just is.

those clark genes aren't messing around. YEESH!

Chatty Natty said...

Looks like you all enjoyed yourself. I will say, though, I was a bit jealous:) Now that I've been out your way and experienced the Cali Clark gatherings, well, it leaves me wishing.

My mom can't stop talking about how cute Brig is and what a darling mother you are. I think she failed to mention Nate, or at least I didn't listen. See how nice of a sister I am?

Natey-I love you.

And Nate -not patient- really? I don't think any of the Clarks have that gift. I know I don't:(

Pugmire family said...

I LOVE YOUR BLOG!!!!! it always brings me a great big smile!

Hope you are hanging in.....I know a thing or two about a fussy babe! And patience...oh my, my greggy has noooooooo patience either. I think Jonny was the only one blessed in that department:) Talk to you soon..hugs

Pugmire family said...

okay.....It's me Carie...My sister-in-law signed in to my computer and didn't sign out! Just in case you were wondering who the heck PUGMIRE was! ya, that would be my maiden name that I some graciously gave up:)