Friday, April 30, 2010

oops....



i did this....
because....
i have had my hair in a ponytail AFTER i had it done for a week straight
.....
i am a hormonal nursing mother
....
i bleached my hair 9 months ago and was still suffering from the consequences
....
it seemed to be the only thing i was controlling in my life

take your pick which reason fits best.
i don't like it.
but i didn't like it before either.
so lose, lose

now if you ask me i am going with reason # 4 [control] because what a whirlwind life can be.
although i love being a mom, it is not a planned out affair and everyday holds a different story for me. why else do i not feel in control?
we're moving.
where you ask?
well no where i want to move.
basically there are only 2 places i want to move [a house here or utah]
my odds weren't good in that department anyway...
but we will now be residents of the north bay.
[well 95% sure]
so the roots we've finally put down?
rip them out.
my cheer job i love?
gone and me leaving them high and dry.
company for new mother while husband is working crazy hours?
non-existent.
distance from things familiar and airport?
far.

now you have my bleak outlook and push for a change in my hair, a change i controlled.

this is a really good career move for nate, a dream move actually
and
bizarre how things work out
i know my heavenly father's will is in this
and as hard as pitiful me thinks this is
i know this is somewhere we're supposed to go.

now having spilled all those beans and dried my eyes
that's all for tonight....
tomorrow i promise more of this
and his 5 week stats!

and this makes me happy too
(i'm sure you'll need to watch it after reading this)

9 comments:

kennan said...

give it a week and you will love your hair. i am sorry your having a rough time. control... I crave it. xo.

Pam said...

Okay...first, I think the hair is darling. And about the control thing...probably never going to have it again, so embrace it! Can't wait to get my hands on that little guy. He will keep you smiling through it all! XOXOXO

MAEH said...

I feel you on this one...he sure is a cutie though!

Robyn Lamoreaux said...

Love your hair. Hang in there. I bet you can afford a really beautiful spacious house in Santa Rosa though....upside. You can also see Lisa and Mira more often. Hope to be seeing you VERY soon. Love you.

P.S. Brig is delish.......

Cassandra Potter Kemp said...

Paige I love you and your new hair. I honestly know completely how you feel minus the baby. Living away from family and friends in a strange place can be so hard. Especially cause you don't feel like it was your choice because it is because of your husband.
So super funny because I just cut bangs even though Jeremy didn't want me to. When he asked me why I said "Because this is one of the things you don't have control over." So you are not alone, feel free to call and chat with me anytime!

Tim said...

Love your hair Paige. You would look beautiful no matter what length your hair is!!! It is fun to see Brig in the cradle!

Eileen said...

I posted that last comment not Tim, oops!!

Whit said...

what?!?!?!

Tiffany said...

I think your hair looks great!! Sorry for all of the unwanted changes, but things will work out.