Wednesday, July 18, 2007

I love my family

I was fortunate enough my visit to see almost all of my family. And because I was away for my birthday everyone agreed to come to a belated birthday party! A new discovery was made this visit.... I LOVE cooking with my Mom! We had so much fun coming up with things to make.. not to mention her house makes cooking easy! She has everything! I'm used to a sauce pan, two skillets, a mixing bowl, and a spatula. no no Pam has it all. So we concocted lots of good food, including this lovely Giada birthday cake!


This was the first visit in which Gwyn decided I wasn't the babysitter and that she "wanted to hold me" ha! Her is very cute... although she is a little disheveled for Gwyn in this picture... she is always very done up, I was witness to her primping as she got ready with me every morning.


Kennan took my camera to take pictures of me blowing out my cake.... she snapped a few around the room and I love the pics. It really captures a night at my parents with us all there. Most the Williams feel inclined to strike a pose.... but those cheesy smiles aren't all spontaneous.. its just the atmosphere!




4 comments:

Pam said...

A family full of hams! Aren't you glad that you take after your Mom?

Pam said...

Oh, by the way...let's perfect our cooking skills and start the Paige and Pam cooking show, ok?

kennan said...

i do love our family and i do miss you.

Brooke and Dustin Jackson said...

COME HOME....