Wednesday, July 18, 2007

Minie's photo shoot

My new little Minie is so cute! And we fell in love at first site... but true to my terrible photo taking I left Utah with only one silly picture of her! It was at her photo shoot and my flash about blinded her..... sad sad me. But I stole a few from the photographer

Now I LOVE LOVE LOVE this pictue of the Queen on her throne.. look at that face!
Now one very great thing about Minerva is that she doesn'y close that little mouth... oh me love her!
Me and "kenna" at Minie's photo shoot

2 comments:

Pam said...

Minie is so beautiful!! And look how beautiful MY two baby girls are!

Brooke and Dustin Jackson said...

paige... if i recall correctly that are not too many baby pictures of YOU with your mouth shut!!! minie only takes after her aunt... toes and all