Wednesday, July 25, 2007

The Perfect Wife.....

You know... its not as easy as it sounds but I am the perfect wife..... I lovingly came out to Indianapolis where I have nothing but my husband who just works and leaves me home to do whatever I want, I go to the pool, read all my favorite books, cooks fun recipes, sleep in, and work little... all in the name of being able to just be student this fall. Only a perfect wife would stand for treatment like this.
Of course because I knew I would be a perfect wife I demanded the perfect ring... a designer ring... a Michael B petite princess ring... and I got it! Doesn't it look beautiful?
Not one year later being perfect as usual.... I lost my Michael B petite princess

Well the ring was the first mishap of the summer.... the day we got here..... The next month I just out did myself... being under 21 with 2 accidents and 4 speeding tickets under my belt insurance companies love me. They actually tried to drop our coverage but screwed up the paperwork and consequently have to continue coverage... anyway, coming home from work I backed into a very large cement pole with Nate's precious "Mom" car. I KNOW, I am a perfect beautiful wife!

4 comments:

Brooke and Dustin Jackson said...

i love you.. come home

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Pam said...

I miss you!!! COME HOME!!!

kennan said...

you are a cute wife