Tuesday, July 17, 2007

My Burthday!

This might be the best time of year....

I couldn't ask for a better birthday this year ! I think people really do love me. In my 20 wizened years I have decided birthdays are made fabulous by yourself. You have to be excited its your birthday and make it what you want. So, that is exactly what I did. Nate kindly took the day off to accompany me with my scheduled day. It began with a lovely breakfast picnic in the oldest park in Indianapolis, I made myself quiche, muffins, a lovely fruit combination, and OJ. Nate came along. Afterward we went home dressed and just made it on time for a matinee of Ratatouille. Following the film we drove out to the Fashion Mall up north and found me something to wear for dinner. I also had a disappointing make-over at Sephora... but we picked up some cheese cake for the drive home and that made up for it. The last event of the day was our romantic dinner at the melting pot. We had a LOT of fun eating. The whole day was also sprinkled with birthdays greeting for very nice family members. And that culminated my wonderful day! Thank you people, you do love me and I love you too!

I might be a little Lizzy lipstick here.... but its my birthday


At the melting pot we ate at they had a strip of tables called "lovers lane" each tables was a private booth that was undisturbed by other guest. Ha!

2 comments:

kennan said...

i like lizstick and leggings. are you coming home yet?

Brooke and Dustin Jackson said...

the leggings with that shirt is appropriate...And why did i now know the the sephora disaster?