Wednesday, July 25, 2007

The Perfect Husband


Now it has come to my attention that some feel I bash on my husband A LOT on my blog. Now I feel its all in good jest... come one what else am I supposed to talk about in my life? But after reviewing the case.. its true I don't do my husband justice. I really do love him so much and he is the perfect husband for me and to me! So I've pulled out some old archived Nate pics. to discuss This particular pic was the first time we really hung out... we were at Casey's and after getting in the hot tub the two stole my camera, unbeknownst to me, and took this studly shot. ( Yes those pecs are real, and yes I bench 390, and yes that's more than the guy next to me)
This is Nate's 05' media guide pic. When he started talking to me and I didn't know who he was... this is where I went to put a face to the conversations (No one wears sexy sideburns so well!)

These I just like cause we don't have ANY pics of Nate playing ball at Utah. He did play and he was good! (He'll try tell you otherwise but when your playing with the 1's and 2's what can you say?) So these came from some obsessed Ute fan who took pics at the first Spring practice in 06'. (Nate is in all Red)

We have a standing joke about a few pictures... we look for good snap shots to put in our future obituaries. Nate eating his jerk chicken is our first choice... but the bra pic is timeless! What do you think?

2 comments:

Pam said...

Are you telling me he can bench press nearly 4 of you? I love Nate and we all know that you are merely jesting on your blog. It's the famous Williams sarcasm :( You knew from the start that he was right for you.

Pam said...

Oh...I vote for the bra picture