Wednesday, July 18, 2007

Same Day Surgery

Well Dad you probably don't want me posting these... if you have objections you can call. Anyway... My Dad had a tumor removed from his bladder on Monday and I got to be with him at the hospital. He really is a funny man.... we waited about 3 hours before he went in for surgery but they gave him meds (his cocktail) about 2 hours before... silly silly Dad. The more meds, the more talk. And he's so funny after surgery... He pronounced his love for anyone that had called , Bob Berry and Glen Neilson included.

waiting...

Post surgery pee bag. Yeah I know looks like it felt good! I took this picture to show my dad what color it was.... so that's what color it was.

3 comments:

Pam said...

I'm so glad someone documented that day! Thanks for being there with me :) XOXO

Robyn Lamoreaux said...

Okay this is a great post! I could just hear him declaring his love to everyone. Oh, our Dad...I love him so much, I hope everyting turns out okay! Who would we laugh at?

kennan said...

i heart catheters!