Tuesday, July 17, 2007

Jorth of Fuly!

One of the sad realities of being a grown up is that holidays aren't always holidays... you have to work. So Nate was compelled to work the fourth and I opted to do the same to avoid being alone. However, we happily reunited that evening at the Indianapolis Indians game!



Now I posted this picture because for some reason Nate loves to make this face when I want to take pictures. Not funny any more now is it Nate!

They had the most pathetic firework show.... but the cities fireworks were awesome! But we had parked in a 8 story parking garage so Nate wanted to avoid traffic so we left half way through.... Something my dad would do but at least my Dad would do sound effects to make up for missing the finale. (ohhh ahhhh)

1 comment:

Pam said...

Nate, honey...you have to stay for the finale!!! Next year July 4th 2008 we will have a Williams Extravaganza and also celebrate Minie and Paige's birthdays!!